This document represents a legally binding contract between Inner Design International and the Workshop host. Both Inner Design International and the Workshop host agree to the following conditions:
1. Inner Design International will provide group instruction on the topic of Interpersonal communication and team building on the agreed-upon dates for the number of total Workshop hours listed above
2. The 'starting price' (CAD $2400 + tax) covers 8 participants. All additional participants cost CAD $130 + tax each. All necessary training materials are included.
3. The Workshop Host agrees to pay a deposit equal to 50% of the 'starting price' listed above, plus applicable taxes, upon registration. The remainder of the starting price and cost of all additional participants must be paid in full 48 hours prior to the agreed-upon Workshop start time. Amounts paid are non-refundable except in the event of course cancellation by Inner Design International.
4. For on-site Workshops, the Workshop host agrees to provide an appropriate space to conduct the Workshop, as well as chairs, tables, and possibly audio/visual equipment for use by Inner Design International
** Specific equipment requirements will be determined & discussed prior to the signing of the contract.
In addition, the Workshop host agrees to provide customary and reasonable expenses for travel, food, and lodging for Inner Design International for the purpose of conducting the agreed-upon training session. Inner Design International will make their own travel & lodging arrangements in advance.
Expenses for airfare, car rental, and hotel must be paid at the time of reservation.
** Specific travel requirements will be determined & discussed prior to the signing of the contract.
5. For online Workshops, Inner Design International will provide all necessary training materials and preparation instructions to all participants. Technical support and additional assistance will be provided at no extra charge to ensure the intended Workshop experience.
6. Inner Design International has the right to distribute information regarding future workshops, events, or publications during the Workshop.