THE GAME CHANGER
Total Workshop Hours: 8
Location: Online Workshop (ZOOM)
Minimum participants: 8
CAD $349/PARTICIPANT + HST
Includes 25-page True Colours Online Assessment for each participant
AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL PROVIDED DURING REGISTRATION WITH YOUR REMAINING BALANCE
This document represents a legally binding contract between Inner Design International and the Workshop host. Both Inner Design International and the Workshop host agree to the following conditions:
1. Inner Design International will provide group instruction on the topic of Interpersonal communication and team success on the agreed-upon dates for the number of total Workshop hours listed above
2. A deposit of CAD$1200+tax is required for all bookings (Paid at time of booking).
3. The Workshop Host agrees to pay the remaining balance for all participants at least 48 hours prior to the agreed-upon Workshop start time. Amounts paid are non-refundable except in the event of course cancellation by Inner Design International.
4. For on-site Workshops, the Workshop host agrees to provide an appropriate space to conduct the Workshop, as well as chairs, tables, and possibly audio/visual equipment for use by Inner Design International
** Specific equipment requirements will be determined & discussed prior to the signing of the contract.
In addition, the Workshop host agrees to provide customary and reasonable expenses for travel, food, and lodging for Inner Design International for the purpose of conducting the agreed-upon training session. Inner Design International will make their own travel & lodging arrangements in advance.
Expenses for airfare, car rental, and hotel must be paid at the time of reservation.
** Specific travel requirements will be determined & discussed prior to the signing of the contract.
5. For online Workshops, Inner Design International will provide all necessary training materials and preparation instructions to all participants. Technical support and additional assistance will be provided at no extra charge to ensure the intended Workshop experience.
6. Inner Design International has the right to distribute information regarding future workshops, events, or publications during the Workshop.